i almost scrolled away
when i was in 7th grade, i had a science teacher who would give really easy tests. i would finish them in 10 minutes, then spend the rest of the period drawing ninjas all over the paper. i always told him to circle all 200 in red pen, and he did. one day, i decided to fuck him over by only drawing 199. when i got the test back, he’d written “you devil-spawn” on the top.
Sometimes I just feel inexplicably guilty for all the plants I’ve neglected to death.
OH MY GOD
Being a witch is not the highest paid job in the world.
I JUST FOUND THIS PICTURE AND I’M GOING TO CRY WHY THIS
I JUST WANT HER TO GET HER PRETTY PURPLE HAT AND BE HAPPY
I would kill for a companion piece to this, where she gets her hat..
no seriously why hasn’t any replied to this image with a picture of her in the pretty hat c’mon tumblr please
Well it’s not much, but here’s a comic:
Reblog every one of these happy end comics I don’t even care
I will always reblog this when there are happy ending images that involve the witch getting her pretty purple hat. And yes, the original image makes me sniffly EVERY TIME.
Things that will keep you alive in event of a plane crash (hopefully) though:
- When a plane is descending, either in an emergency landing or else in a normal descent, put your carry-on luggage between your legs and the seat in front of you. In a rough landing inertia can send your legs flying forward and break your bones against the metal frame of the seat in front of you, leaving you incapable of escaping on your own.
- NEVER inflate your inflatable life vests until you’re out of the aircraft, even if you can’t swim. The Hudson River plane crash of 2009 has to date been the only plane that’s landed even remotely safely on water; most planes break up on collision with water. An inflated flotation device will keep you buoyant but will also slow you down, leaving you immobile and trapped in the wreckage as it sinks.
- Never put anything alcohol or alcohol-based (such as rubbing alcohol) in the overhead bins or shelves. These can help spread a blaze if a rough landing sparks a fire, even promote a fireball effect in extreme cases,
- When you board, study where your seat is in relation to the exits. Count how many rows are between you and your two nearest exits, so that if the cabin is filled with smoke you can make your way out even if you can’t see.
- Get out as quickly as possible. Jet fuel is very flammable, and even if there isn’t already a fire on board a rough landing can easily set it alight. Planes on fire will usually blow up between ninety seconds and five minutes after landing, so move it!
- Oh yeah, don’t forget to assume brace position, with your head between your knees and hands over your head.
In Star Wars, a boy can grow up to be a knight or a wizard, but if you’re a girl, you have one good role model- one good, sexy role model- but you better be born a princess or good at space hooking, cuz those are your options [x]
This is what happens when you synchronize camera’s shutter speed with a helicopter’s blade frequency
talking to very republican teenagers is so surreal
“Hey, buy me this thing”
“waIT NO I WAS KIDDING PLEASE DON’T OH MY GOD I CAN’T ACCEPT THIS STOP BEING SO NICE DON’T YOU DARE GET ME THIS THING I ASKED FOR I SWEAR TO GOD”
"Here, I bought you the thing"
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO I CAN’T ACCEPT THIS"
"just take it"
"I CAN’T-if you insist oK THANK YOU VERY MUCH"
Someone submitted a link but it’s actually a virus. I clicked it because I thought it was something Photoshop related as it was submitted to YeahPs. It sent me to a page saying:
WHAT EVER YOU DO DON’T CLICK IT OR LOG IN BECAUSE IT DELETES YOUR BLOG! MY FRIEND OPENED IT AND LOGGED BACK IN!
The person who is spreading this is someone called ”lastinganime”.
REBLOG THIS AND SPREAD AWARENESS!
lmfao i got messages from both ppl and just no